Welcome To My Blog! Life in the farm is interesting and fun, and I hope you enjoy sharing the ups and downs of a life full of animals.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fair Hill Recognized Event: Groom

So here is my first real post. I am new to this blogging thing, so forgive me If I skip around.

Today was a recognized event at Fair Hill Event, and Molly had two horses  competing training, so I offered to groom, along with my friend, Hannah. Molly also had a student, Andy, competing with his horse, Beau. The two horses Molly had, Indie and Tux, were both going Training level.  The day turned out to be very humid, although not super hot.

Indie had a very nice dressage test, putting him in fourth after it. Unfortuanately, he had one rail in Show-Jumping, but had a clean Cross Country and put out a great effort in everything. He moved up to third, although he would have gotten first if not for the rail. 

This was Tux's first training level, and he did very well. He had a clean cross country jump, and he jumped around his biggest SJ course with glee. His dressage needed a little more consistency, but that's ok. Molly was happy. :)

I didn't here how Andy and Beau did: I will post it when I know.

Pictures!


 The ever handsome Beau!

L- Hannah and TuxR-Indie getting his braids taken out.

Indie likes his picture taken!


It was a very succesful and fun day, and relatively easy, due to the fact we only had to groom two horses. What a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment