Welcome To My Blog! Life in the farm is interesting and fun, and I hope you enjoy sharing the ups and downs of a life full of animals.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Brandywine Festival of the Arts!

That's where I headed for the afternoon. We've been several times, and it is always great. :) . But there is never enough time to see everything.... anyway, I forgot to take pics. Shame, shame. Bad me. It was amazing, seeing artists of every craft come to sell their hand-made wares. I love the environment. Since I only got my ears pierced this year ( very late, I know... :P) my mom got me three pairs of earings that I can wear every day so I dont have to just wear my sapphire studs. YAY! They are so pretty :). I also got a really cool belt.. It's blue with jumping horses on it. I is excited... lol.

On a more sobering note... today is 9/11 and the 10th anniversary of it. Never Forget. It's a motto.

Cheers! -- Quinn A.A
~~ pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment